Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » General Chit-Chat

Post subject: Love the new page
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:12 pm 

Hello everyone, SenseiSoriel here. Must say that security to register here is tough, way harder than on the original MBFC page I knew 5-6 years ago (I think my old username was Soriel back then).

I remember when two myths I posted there went on air at Mythbuster. For those that remember the old boards, I was the one that suggested the RED RPD vs Bullet myth, which was at first shot down because of the ''impossibility'' of the fact happening but then received excuses from the same member who shot the idea down after he saw the movie, and the Leathal Weapon bomb under the toilet frozen with Nitrogen with the added elements of the bathtub being bomb proof and the toilet actually surviving.

Anyway, enough reminiscing. I must say I love the new board, I hope to see Adam and Jamie visit this page and I must say this layout brings back some nostalgia. Glad to be back!

Post subject: Re: Love the new page
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:44 pm 

SenseiSoriel wrote:
Hello everyone, SenseiSoriel here. Must say that security to register here is tough, way harder than on the original MBFC page I knew 5-6 years ago (I think my old username was Soriel back then).

I remember when two myths I posted there went on air at Mythbuster. For those that remember the old boards, I was the one that suggested the RED RPD vs Bullet myth, which was at first shot down because of the ''impossibility'' of the fact happening but then received excuses from the same member who shot the idea down after he saw the movie, and the Leathal Weapon bomb under the toilet frozen with Nitrogen with the added elements of the bathtub being bomb proof and the toilet actually surviving.

Anyway, enough reminiscing. I must say I love the new board, I hope to see Adam and Jamie visit this page and I must say this layout brings back some nostalgia. Glad to be back!

Welcome aboard, and welcome back, Soriel! Glad to see you got on with relatively little fuss :D

Doug (KB7RKY)

Board index » General » General Chit-Chat